Friday, 8 August 2014

Ooops Another Haul

Argh considering I am not supposed to be spending that much, I keep somehow finding myself in shops and spending all my money!

This was quite a good haul as I was rather excited to get two particular products.


After months of deciding I needed it and deciding I didn't I finally got MAC Face and Body Foundation! Oh my goodness is it worth the hype, I decided I really needed a foundation I can really build the coverage but have quite light when I am having good skin days. This ticks all boxes is really nice on the skin and is just an all round great product.

I also decided to pick up the Real Techniques beauty sponge as I just cant justify the price of the beauty blender but I really like how sponges apply your foundation!

I found the Revlon Baby Stick in poundworld which is a cheek and lip tint that has yet to make it over to the UK. I have not tried this yet but I cant wait.

Poundworld also had these Myleen Klass nail wraps and I really liked the patterns and colours so I figured I would give them a go.

What have you been buying lately?

Lots of Love

Kerri

x