Saturday, 16 August 2014

Nspa Melting Cleansing Gel

Sorry for the not so very good pictures in this post my desk was occupied and I just made do with what I could and the very limited time I had!

Cleansers are something that have caused my skin problems for many many years and in my journey to finding one that really helps get your skin clean I have found out my skin generally hates cleansers.

I tried milk ones and liked them but found them messy, hot cloth cleansers gave me horrible reactions including the ever so loved Liz Earl one, Peaches and Clean worked really well but now stings my face so when I found this Gel to Milk Cleanser from Npsa it was like angels singing and a bright light pointing to it in the shop!

The Nspa Melting Cleansing Gel is a melting gel (as the name suggests) so you apply it to your dry face rub it in and it starts to break down your makeup and any dirt on your skin, I then apply water and it goes from a gel to a milk consistency and it melts away even more makeup. When I rinse it off you can see the dirt/makeup coming off with the water and although it doesn't always get off my mascara it does  really good job of cleaning my skin.

 This is suitable for all skin types including my cleansing hating face and I am on my second bottle and I have so far developed no sensitivities to it (hurrah) I follow this up with moisturiser and eye cream and pretty much my skin care is done then!

What are your favourite cleansers?