Friday, 15 August 2014

Models Own Hyper Gel - Cornflower Gleam

Am I a bit late to the whole Gel Polish thing?

Oh well when I first got gel polish that didnt require lights ect I got the Barry M offerings and they honestly were not anything special sadly. I just figured they were normal slightly glossier nail polishes.

A while back I ordered a load of Models Own Polishes and I have only just got round to testing out this one.

This is Models Own Hyper Gel in Cornflower Gleam.

 So firstly lets be honest I got this for the colour not actually to see if the Gel offering from Models Own was any good! I just loved the cool cornflower blue colour, it was the exact colour I was searching for!

This polish definatley needs two coats to be anywhere near good enough in colour intensity. But once that second coat is applied it creates a beautiful sheen and shine, it looks like a nice thick polish, and it looks just heavenly on the nails. Theres no bubbling no brush lines, it looks like a flawless polish. I actually fell for how it looks almost like a gel polish. The shine on this is incredible and I couldnt achieve anything like it with any of my top coats. If you actually put a top coat over this it almost looks reflective!

From someone who was not expecting much from the Models Own Hyper Gels I was impressed. Wear time is similar to other polishes around 3 days with no chipping and it is really easy to get off. It really gets a big thumbs up from me!

You can order Models Own Hyper Gel - Cornflower Gleam here.