Wednesday, 13 August 2014

#30DaysOfLipstick Day 3 Essence xxxl Longlasting Lipgloss in Soft Nude

Now a true nude lip is not usually my style but while I was looking at the Essence stand a shade jumped out at me that looked very Kyle Jenner inspired and it somehow found its way into my basket! Not that I am a fan of Kyle Jenner or her over drawn lips (sorry to any fans) but the nude colour she wears does look pretty good and I think my head and heart decided I needed to try less pink nude colours!


Now it looks all clumpy on the applicator (which is strange in itself it's like a flat doe foot applicator) but that is because it is kind of moose like in texture, its a thicker creamy consistency.

I'm still not 100% converted to the nude lip I still like something more pinky in appearance but I will admit it looks a bit more sophisticated!

What do you think of this lipstick?