Saturday, 30 August 2014

#30DaysOfLipstick - Day 20 - Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lipstick - Sangria


This Sally Hansen lipstick was something I picked up in poundworld, honestly I thought the brand was nail polishes only, however there was a few lipsticks at the time I picked this up, there was also a blush that I love using come winter time!

Back to the lipstick, this is called Sangria and comes in rather nice green packaging.


The lipstick itself is a burgundy red shade in the tube but it comes across more blood red on the lips. Almost like a deep red wine. 


I actually find this a little difficult to apply. and it would apply better with a lip brush, but I am just impatient and really like quick application from the tube. This can look a little patchy with some bits looking darker then others, but overall it is a nice glossy looking lipstick! What do you think of the shade?