Monday, 21 July 2014

BellaPierre Lipstick - Mandarina

I am so in love with orange lipsticks lately that when this landed in my Glossy Box subscription I had such a huge smile on my face! The BellaPierre lipstick in the shade Mandarina is just so perfect for me right now and is really on trend.


I love the packaging on this, however the quilted design reminds me a lot of revlon lipsticks. However is still looks very sleek and classy.


 This lipstick is so creamy and feels so nice on the lips that I actually can not get enough of wearing it! I would love a few more colours although the £20 price tag is a big steep.

This is made with natural waxes, mineral pigments, antioxidants vitamin c and e, and claims to protect lips from the sun. However with no packaging I don't actually know if this contains an spf or how high a factor it is.

So onto the colour itself. It is a very vibrant bright red based orange that I think will lend itself to most skin tones.


I was worried that with my darker hair it just wouldn't work (I am having to figure out so much with what works now) but I am surprised with how well it all works. I emphasizes my pale skin without making me look sickly and packs all the punch of a bright red lipstick.

I absolutely love this shade! You can find it here.

Lots of Love

Kerri

x