Thursday, 24 July 2014

Bad Outfit Of The Day Posts!

Sometimes I really really like an outfit I am wearing, but sometime I will have broken my tripod (like now oops) and lacking in a competent photographer I can only take these bad pictures of what I am wearing!

So welcome to my bad ootd posts!


 I actually really liked this almost tribal print top and it was a complete bargain at £4 from the urban outfitters sale! I didn't think it would look good but it does, however I am thinking of cutting and sewing it into a crop top.


Top - Urban Outfitters - £4
Maxi Skirt (with belt) - Primark -£10
Arrow Necklace - Black Tied - (no longer available)
Rose Gold Watch - Next - £24

I will try and take better pictures soon I think when I get paid I will buy a full length mirror so at least you may be able to see everything! Don't worry though its not often I like what I am wearing enough to take photos!

Lots of Love

Kerri

x