Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer - Review

have been trying out all sorts of primers lately looking for that one to help minimise pores and stop makeup collecting in my fine lines! 

Today I will be giving you my opinion on the Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer (bit of a mouthful!)


First of all can I point out the packaging on this? Its rather cute and funky and is a solid primer in a compact form, much like a powder or cream foundation. Most primers I have used have been in a tube to squeeze out the product, where as this is the complete opposite! I do like it however I feel like it should come with a small mirror, the packaging is big enough to have one it just seems a bit strange there isn't one in there! 


The product has this beige/pink colouring in the pan but is completely transparent upon application meaning any skin tone can use this primer, I just swirl a clean finger in the product and apply to areas I need it. It feels very silicone-y but is silky on the skin. It stays feeling that way until it is worked into the skin. I use this after moisturising but before foundation to 'prime' the skin however if I am enjoying a rare good skin day I will use this without foundation! It just lightky blurs my imperfections like slight wrinkles and visible pores. 

Underneath foundation, it makes the whole application a lot easier. My foundation blends better, glides on better and generally just looks better. It doesn't really make the makeup last any longer but it does improve the appearance. At £5.99 the Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer is one of the better ones I have tried from the high street - drug store offerings, it is nice to have an alternative that works! 

I definitely think this compact needs a little mirror but other then that I wouldn't change a thing. 

Have you tried the Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer? What other primers should I try? 

Lots of Love 

Kerri

X