Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Love Makeup Haul

http://www.love-makeup.co.uk Has been a recent discovery of mine thanks to Lisa from spaceysno1girl. After finding out that they stock lime crime and had chinchilla in stock I had to make an order! I have been after that shade for the longest time not because I have a pet chinchilla and I had to get it well that and I have a new love for purple lips! 


Here's what I got some NYC individual lashes these were less then £3 if I remember rightly! A Lime Crime Velveteen from the new clueless witch collection in wicked (£13.50) which is an amazing burgundy vampy red colour. Line Crime lipstick in Chinchilla (£12.50) a beautiful purple/grey I also picked up Cosmopop which is a light orangey/peach colour. Finally I got a Lime Crime liquid liner in quill (£9.00) which is a standard black liner. 

Really this was one huge Line Crime haul!  My next order from love makeup will include some Ben Nye powders as I am really interested in the way they look I am just waiting for a restock of the shades I want! 

What has been your most recent beauty purchase?

Lots of Love

Kerri

X