Sunday, 22 June 2014

June GlossyBox

So I decided recently I wanted to get back into the world of beauty boxes and after seeing how amazing the June GlossyBox was I figured I would give them a try! I had previously had she said beauty boxes and I think love me beauty do one where you know what you will get but I really wanted something that would be full of surprises! This box would be a surprise as there were a few different options! 



I got the So Susan Concealer Quad worth £20 I am happy I got this one as I am a bit particular when it comes to blush! I think the quad packaging could be better for £20 but the proof will be in the product! 


I got a Rituals Anti-Perspirant worth £3.50 and a Nail Girls 3 in 1 varnish worth £13.50. Both basic but essential parts of any beauty regime! 

 
I also got the Teez Beautiful Eyes Brush worth €19 around £15 and the L'Oreal Volume Million Lash Mascara worth £10.99. I love mascara and makeup brushes so both are brilliant for me. I think all in all my box is worth around £60  . So I am very happy with it. The only product that is not full size is the nail varnish according to the GlossyBox information card full size is 15ml and we get a very generous 10ml size. 

I can't wait for the next box and I hope it continues to be as good! I remember when she said beauty started handing out lots of samples that were not worth a lot! I hope GlossyBox sticks with a mixture of good value and full size products with good samples mixed in too! 

Have you tried GlossyBox? 

Lots of Love

Kerri

X