Monday, 26 May 2014

Busy Busy Kerri

So my goodness it's been a while! I have been super busy getting my own jewellery site up with my friend! We are doing good and enjoy it all so far!

I'm looking for a few bloggers to send things to for you opinions and maybe featured blog posts so if you are interested get it touch! Mostly I'm going to make this a picture post of what I have been up to! 

I said goodbye to my blonde hair and embraced the brunette (also chopped in a fringe!) 
I did a car boot to sell some old clothes and some of the jewellery!


It went really well and after the £15 fees were paid off I made an extra £25 not bad for my first go!


My second attempt ever of doing earrings went well! I really like these and want to make a bracelet or necklace to match so I can sell them in since set! 

 
Hyde enjoyed a 10minute cuddle time which was amazing from an animal that generally doesn't like being touched! He has major trust issues! 

In other news I'm busy at work and still struggling to fit in blogging! However if I force myself into it I won't enjoy it (the same reason I have not made myself film a new youtube video I months!) 

How is the blogging world? 

Lots of love 

Kerri

X