Friday, 21 March 2014

How Much Does My Face Cost 21/03/14

Today's face was a little bit of an experiment before work. I was trying out a primer a BB cream and fiber mascara! Lots of testing out! It was also kind of to see if I can get away with just a BB cream as I will be going on a ghost hunt this weekend and don't want to take a lot  with me to Liverpool. 


On my face I have 

Seventeen Stay Time Primer £5.49
Dr Jarrt BB cream - I have a small 15ml that works out to around £11
Wet n wild mineral powder. £1
Seventeen blush in plum puff £3.49
Hoola bronzer £23.50
Revlon grow luscious mascara in black £9.99
Magnifibers (depending on where you buy it) £15
Maybelline colour tattoo in permanent taupe £4.99
Soap and glory green eyeliner £5
Soap and glory black eyeliner £5
Rimmel lipstick in celeb £1 (I think it's a discounted colour it was in my local pound store)

Total Cost £85.46

Not too bad really considering Theresa few more expensive items in the mix today!
I am really gutted you couldn't see my green eyeliner on the bottom lash line! I really wanted to try something new and colourful! 

Lots of love

Kerri
X