Monday, 3 February 2014

Small Book Haul

I decided that I needed to get some new books in my life. I have stopped reading so much because I didn't have the time. I have been so busy and stressed out that I have not made the time, which has made me a little sad really. I love to read as it relaxes me and calms me down. I defiantly need that calming stage in my life right now! So I took advantage of Asda's 2 for £6 offer and got,

1. Karin Slaughter - Criminal.

I love the Karin Slaughter books. I may have missed one in the series but I do know the characters in this book already so I feel like I will be able to read it and not be too lost with what's going on! I think the books unfold in a great Wayne her writing is easy to follow. This is one of the crime book series I love to follow. The other being by Richard Montinari.

2. Sophie Kinsella - Got Your Number.

The first girly book I read was by Sophie. It was twenties girl and to this day it remains one of my favorite books. So I love to read her books  every so often.

3. Lydsey Kelk - I Heart New York.

This is a completely new author to me. I had heard a lot about these books and really wanted to see how I would get on with them. When I saw that this was just £1 I couldn't leave it on the shelf. Its not a huge book and If I like how the story is going I doubt it will take me more then two days to read.

What are your favorite books to read?

Lots of Love

Kerri