Wednesday, 26 February 2014

My Top 4 Lipsticks To Put A Smile On My Face

I am in love with lipsticks! There I said it. Should I make my way to bblogger rehab now??

I find that when I feel a bit down or I need a little pick me up, a good lippie always makes me smile! Yes I may be vain for that but it is also just the power of makeup!!

When I feel like those days there are four choice lipsticks I always reach for without a doubt!

revlon lip butter tutti frutti, revlon lip butter raspberry pie, collection perrie, lime crime red velvet

So Left to Right we have,
Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti
Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
Collection Little Mix Lipstick in Perrie
Lime Crime Velvetine Red Velvet

 This is Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti
I feel like is soft enough yet bold enough to bring a bit of life to my face, I had never considered orange as a lipstick until I discovered this and now I cant get enough of it! Its soft and silky on the lips without being too in your face. It make me smile and paved the way for a much bolder orange lip colour adventure. However this has remained my favorite and is one lipstick I reach for all the time.

 This is another Revlon Lip Butter this time of the Raspberry Pie variety!
It is this beautiful pink/purple tone lipstick and honestly I got it because it looked so amazing on miss budget beauty, that I had to have it myself! I think its fun and bright and perfect all year round!

 This is Little Mix's offering by Collection (formerly Collection 2000) and the shade is Perrie.
It is a daring purple colour and I had wanted to try a full on purple for ages so when I saw this I couldn't pass it up! I wish I had more lip space so you could really see the colours but my thin pale lips will have to do! This is a fantastic colour and while it sometimes does feel a little though to get on the lips it feels so amazing on and lasts a long time!


And finally possibly my number one lipstick choice, it has to be Lime Crimes Velvetine in Red Velvet. Nothing really compares to it for a red lipstick. It goes on glossy and dries to a matte finish and lasts hours and hours!!

I like throwing on a bold lipstick to brighten up the day!

Lots of Love

Kerri

x