Friday, 7 February 2014

Models Own Nail Polish Haul

So did anyone else go a little bit crazy in the Models Own half price sale? I loved it so much I actually made two orders, because something came back in stock after I made me first order and after seeing swatches I just had to get my hands on some more!

Up until this week I owned TWO Models Own polishes, a lovely flourescent purple and pink, I thought the application of these were amazing it all dried beautifully and the colours were just amazing. So when there was an opportunity to get twice as much as usual I was pretty much jumping at the chance to get some! I wanted to pick a good selections of glitters, normal, gels, so I think I got a pretty good haul at the end of it!

Here it is.

 Ahhhh 11 things so much fun to have painting my nails! I also got a white eyeliner and a eyeshadow brush. I love the models own mini brushes that I have they are small and come with funky orange handles! So I decided I would try some of the bigger ones and got a shadow brush! But onto the polishes!!

 Hayleys Comet - Beetlejuice Collection, Northern Lights - Wonderland Collection, Amethyst - Velvet Goth Collection (review), Utopia - Regular Line, Indian Ocean - Beetlejuice Collection.
 Indian Ocean - Beethlejuice Collection, Dancing Queen - Mirrorball Collection, Cornflower Gleam - Hypergel Collection, Purple Blue - Beetlejuice Collection, White Eyeliner
And finally the Black Artstix Nail Art Pen.

Did any of you go crazy in the Models Own Sale?

Which polishes are your favorite from Models Own?

Lots of Love

Kerri

x