Friday, 24 January 2014

The Blogger Made Me Buy It Tag

This tag has been going round and round and I love reading it. Ive decided to give it a go as its quite interesting and fun! This is an old snap of my collection its complely grown! Oh the days of one draw of makeup! 1. Who are your most influential bloggers?
 I think every blog has great swatches, its what we all try to pride ourself on as we know its important. But I love Khila at Miss Budget Beauty and Nina at Ninas Bargain Beauty. I cant link them right now my phone stops me!  

2. Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I could never buy something on one review. Its usually a mixture of 'I have to have it' and 'Lots of people say this is good' Mostly Im an impulse buyer I get things I want then look at reviews after! 

 3. What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs? 
This is hard. I will say a couple of things! Firstly my naked 2 palette, i got it the other week. I was seeing the hype for naked 3 and I just thought it was an ugly palette (sorry) but I knew I wanted to invest in one. I got 2 in the end after looking at swatches and Im so glad I did. Theres also Benefit Fake Up Concealer. I love it, its perfect for me as I can get dry skin around my eyes and nothing else comes close. I read alot of blogs because both these are costly and are more investment items! 

4. What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
 Urgh the Rimmel Apocalips! I loved them at first, then I think the hype lifted and I saw how terrible they are I cant make them last! But I know people love them. I also really dislike the Liz Earl Hot Cloth Cleanser shock horror. I just like Peaches and Clean from Soap and Glory better! Theres also Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer! Am I the only blogger that doesnt like it!

 5. Name 5 products that you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
 1. Mac Eyeshadows - I finally did it! I got them in a blog sale to save myself a bit of money! 
2. Naked 2 - I decided I need one and looking at the colours on blogs I knew 2 was for me! 
3. Rimmel Perfect Match Foundation - I think thats what its called its the one with the blue lid, I saw people saying how nice the pale shades were and being pale I figured I would give it a go. It is good!
 4. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 107 - I hope thats the right shade number its the deep wine red colour and its beautiful! 
5. Revlon Lip Butters - I love the vibrant colours and I got raspberry pie because of miss budget beauty! 

 6. Have you ever given into blogger hype? 
Yepp the lip butters, the colour tattoos the apocalips, fake up, revlon nearly naked foundation! Just so many!

 7. Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so which ones? 
 Quite a few I am yet to try baby lips there are better options out there! I am also avoiding naked 3! Also Bobbi Brown Correctors. 

 8. Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out blog reviews?
 I mostly shop on impulse. Its always 'oh look a pretty' and then before I know it Im walking out the shop with it! I mostly look at reviews if Im making a big purchase. I need to know it is worth it! Otherwise if I go out with an idea of what to buy its usually people say this is good and its not too exspensive! 

 Lots of Love 
 Kerri 
X x