Friday, 3 January 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014

I always always set myself unrealistic resolutions. So heres to set myself some more!

1. Exercise more.
Im going to be buying a dance hoop next year and teach my self to hoola hoop. I need my exercise to be fun as Im not playing sports anymore.

2. Blog more.
I will try my hardest to blog everyday. I make no promises Im pretty rubbish at sticking to a blogging schedule.

3. Continue to learn crotchet and knitting patterns.
Right now Im working on a cushion and I really want to finish it and make new things!

4. Spend more quality time with Pawl.
With our different work shifts we might not see each other for days but I want us to get close again. We have a week off together next week and I intend to make the most of it. I also think we will have a weekly film night.

So theres my resolutions. What are some of yours? 

Lots of Love

Kerri

x x