Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Nails Of The Day 07/01/14

Today's nails are rather fun, I love this purple colour from models own, Its from the iced neon collection and is in shade pukka purple its available here.
I love its satin semi-matte finish. It also goes on amazingly well. For some reason I avoided buying models own nail polish for so long because I just figured they were expensive and wouldn't be much better. These are so much better then I ever figured they would be! They go on so smoothly and the colour pay off is great two coats and its perfect you could even get away with one really thick coat. The brush covers the nail well and the lid is easy to hold while painting the nails even if it is bigger then what I'm used to.
 I added a little bit of glitter on one of my nails just to mix it up a little bit. This is Rimmel in shade disco ball, its available here. I loved the silver and blue mix of glitter, I thought it would be perfect to go with this purple shade.

I love this combination together. The different colours in the glitter really add a pop to that lovely shade of purple.

Whats your favourite nail colour?

Lots of Love

Kerri

x x