Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Late OOTD 25/11/13

I am late putting this post up because my lovely other half Pawl came home after work with a beautiful new Christmas tree, which I then just had to go out get the lights and tinsel and decorate it!! So my blog was totally cast aside!!

However I would sill like to share what I was wearing! I actually really liked it. I decided to bust out my studded collar shirt and use it under a top just to add a bit of something else to the otherwise boring outfit.
I would first like to say what the hell happened to the white balance on my camera!! My walls look more creamy coloured then they really are and my door looks off white!! Oh well

 I usually do not wear this grey top by itself unless I tuck it into something because it is rather boxy and unflattering shape however I really like the lace back on it. Which you can just see in the picture below. The back is slightly longer at the back which can look a bit odd when caught at the wrong angle, like below!! I also think that the collar looks pretty good sticking out of the top!

 I teamed it all with black skinny jeans and I think it looks great all together. I also had on some pretty hefty makeup while experimenting with some party season looks, so smokey strong eyes and red lips! However due to the lovely way my camera was playing yesterday, you cant really tell!!
I hope you are all good and having a nice day, and that you noticed the new blog design and like it! I think it looks much cleaner and impressive I like it.

Lots of Love

Kerri

x