Monday, 4 November 2013

How Much Did My Face Cost Today? 4/11/13

I am going to use this post to give a mini update. I look very red eyed and puffy here because my nan died on friday which was a huge blow. She had cancer and didn't have long left but I was hoping for another month or so. To add even more upset to the week one of our chinchillas died. :( I am trying to keep myself busy so you may see an increase in posts or a decrease. who knows what will happen, I just know if I dont do things to keep my mind occupied I end up in a silence that can last months. I dont want something like that to happen to me again.
But onto todays face price.

Foundation - Bourjouis Healthy Mix Serum - £10.99
Concealer - Bourjouis Healthy Mix - £7.99
Blusher - Natural Collection Peah Melba - £1.99
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola - £23.50
Eyes - NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - £5.00
Soap and Glory Brown Eyeliner - £5.00
Mascara - Revlon Grow Potion - £9.99
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter Peach Parfait - £7.99

Total Cost - £72.45

Quite alot considering I feel like Im wearing nothing!

Lots of Love

x