Saturday, 26 October 2013

L'Occitane Hand Cream

Like many people I got this L'Occitane Passionate Jasmin Hand Cream in a magazine, I think it was elle or glamour? I cant remember but I know it retails for £8.

I always think that the price is really expensive for a hand cream so when I found out they were in a mag I got to my local asda asap to get one! I usually use soap and glory hand food and find it does the job, so how does this compare?  


First of the pachaging is much better! Its so much more appealing to the eye! It looks more expensive which is what you want really! This contains shea butter which is really hydrating and has a really pleasant smell. I actually pick up more of a peachy or apricot smell rather then jasmin, but I am terrible with scents everything smells fruity to me! This sinks in really quick too, sometimes I wait a while for the S&G one to sink into my skin, but this L'Occitane Hand Cream is a dream. It applys nice and soaks in extremely well, almost as if my hands have never seen moisturiser before and are just gagging to take it all in! I did think that the screw top would be an issue especially as I like the flip cap on S&G but I actually like this better! It isn't too hard to screw on after you have applied the hand cream either which is nice! 

This leaves my hands feeling really soft and it lasts a long time too. My fingers have not strated to crack yet when I would usually see them cracking because if the cold weather and typing on computers all day! So in my books this is a winner and most definitely worth the price tag.

What hand creams do you use? 

Lots of Love