Sunday, 27 October 2013

How Much Did My Face Cost Today? 27/10/13

I am expecting todays face to cost quite a bit more today! i used a different foundation (revlon colour stay which I didn't like at first but now liking it as my skin has got a little oilier) and a bit more products! I did the same blush thing I did the other day with using a bright and a dark blush instead of a blush and bronzer. 

                          
I have to apologise for my hair here! There was no hot water! I had to wait till the boy came home and fixed it all! 
So onto the face!


Foundation - Revlon Colour Stay Foundation Ivory - £12.49
Concealer - Benefit Fake Up Light - £18.50
Blusher - Natural Collection Peach Melba £1.99
Sally Hansen Natural Collection Blush Dusk - £1
Eyeshadow - MUA Immaculate Collection - £8
Eyeliner - Soap and Glory Eyeliner Brown - £5
Mascara - Revlon Lash Potion - £9.99
Lips - Collection Little Mix Lipstick in Perrie - £2.99

Total Cost £59.96

I have still not hit crazy amounts of money yet! Maybe its because I don't really use primers or expensive foundations! I do not think that the cost of my makeup so far has been too bad, if I was to wear just one of these faces everyday I would say it was worth the money! However I have a lot of makeup in my vanity that will be seeing the light of day soon!