Saturday, 26 October 2013

How Much Did My Face Cost Today 26/10/13

Today I tried something a little different for my blush and contour! I used a plum blush instead of bronzer and my beloved peach melba! So lets add up todays face.

Foundation - Seventeen Stay Time Foundation - £6.49
Concealer - Benefit Fake Up Light - £18.50
Blusher - Natural Collection Peack Melba - £1.99
Sally Hansen Natural Collection Blush - Dusk £1
Eyeshadow - MUA Immaculate Collection - £8
Mascara - Barry M Lash Modeling Mascara - £6.19
Lips - Miss Sporty Dr Balm - £2.99

Total Cost - £45.16

For some reason I expected Todays face to cost a lot more! It felt like I was wearing more! I hope you dont mind the picture quality on these posts too much being on my Ipad or phone lets me get the posts up quicker and is a lot easier when Im not close to my laptop!

lots of love