Friday, 25 October 2013

How Much Did My Face Cost Today? 25/10/13

I am expecting todays face to cost a little bit more then yesterdays but not by loads because I only have a lipbalm on, no exspensive lipsticks and I only switched up a few of the products that I used. 


Foundation - Seventeen Stay Time Foundation Soft Ivory - £6.49
Concealer - Seventeen Phwoarr Paint - £5.49
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola - £23.50
Blusher - Natural Collection Peach Melba £1.99
Eyeshadow - NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Bronze - £5.00
Eyeliner - Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner Black - £3.99
Mascara - Revlon Lash Potion - £9.99
Lips - Miss Sporty Dr Balm - £2.99

Total Cost - £59.44

In all honesty I think I have done rather well again, the majority of my products are budget friendly in fact the only thing here that isnt is the benefit bronzer! This is a pretty standard face for me, simple eyes simple lips and nothing too fancy! I am off to the doctors today so althoughI make more of an effort on my days off I didnt want to be too full on in the doctors waiting room! Hope you are all having a lovely day! 

Have you done this tag before? If so link it below for me to read! 

Lots of Love