Monday, 28 October 2013

Dove Maximum Protection - Review

A bit of and odd and personal one today! Ever since I started my new job I have been on the lookout for a really good anti-perspirant. My new uniform is a polyester shirt and it makes me sweat a bit more then usual! No one likes to sweat I really hate it so I wanted something strong to help, and what is better then maximum protection?! I got this is the same scent as my usual dove spray which is the pomegranate and lemon verbena.  It is just a nice fresh scent. 


The thing I like about this more then anything else is that this is a cream. You twist the product up, and rub it on your underarms! I like this better then the liquid roller balls because I don't feel that those kind dry fast enough for me! 


You apply this at night and do not need to reapply in the morning. This is because it absorbs into the skin better at night when our skin has a more regular temperature then during the day. I was skeptical of this at first but it did really work. If i was going to work an extra long day, say 11+ hours I would re-apply in the morning but for the most part I don't have to. I love that this is by dove too as it makes my underarm skin just that little bit nicer. Another plus note to this is, if you shower in the morning it doesn't make a difference to the fact you applied this the night before, it still works! It is like freaking magic or something! This is a bit expensive, at around £5 a go, but the confidence it gives me that I will have a dry underarm day is priceless. This is worth the £5 for me. I don't think I will buy another spray deodorant after this! Just my pink grapefruit impulse body spray because I love it!!

Lots of Love