Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Barry M Lash Modelling Mascara - Review

We all know I am obsessed with mascaras and my love of this one was a complete surprise to me because the brush was nothing like I was expecting to like. I really like a big brush that allows me to create loads of volume!



 

This one lets me get right into the roots of my lash and really wiggle in some volume to the roots of the lashes. I like this effect much better as it tends to add the illusion of a thicker lash line. It is easy to add volume to the lashes with this too. In the picture above I have three layers of this on and it only looks clumpy where my lashes are sparse. It also adds a nice amount of length to the lashes. This can tend to smudge after a really long day but as I tend to wear my makeup in a grunge smudged style anyway lately this doesnt bother me at all. 

What mascaras are you loving lately?