Thursday, 5 September 2013

Olay Cleansing Wipes - Review

Today I am reviewing the Olay cleansing wipes. I picked these up in asda on sale for £1.50.

You get 20 of the wipes in a pack, which is around average for most face wipes. These cleansing wipes are actually a very satisfyingly wet wipe. They remove my makeup well. Even the water proof mascara. Ive been trying out more wipes recently because it is easy to remove most of my makeup with them and then just do a nice proper cleanse before bed and in the mornings. They are also handy for just spot cleaning brushes!! I have to say that I do not like these wipes. They feel scratchy on my skin especially by my eye area. I just don't like the feel of them, no matter how good they remove makeup. I use these now just to quickly do a spot clean on my brushes after I use them. I will be on the look out for another pack of the kleenex wipes I reviewed, or any other type of wipe any one could recommend!

Lots of Love