Saturday, 7 September 2013

My Mascara Collection

I love Mascara, It is my number one weakness and I try so many. I used to have a lot more that I have had to just throw out because they were drying up! These are what I have currently and yes I do pretty much use them all!!
 Theres quite a few 13 in fact, with the plan of getting one more (that amazing purple glittery looking tube from Revlon does anyone know what it is called?) Im very specific with what I want from a mascara, adding volume at the roots of the lashes is a must, they must appear thicker and darker! I love a really good black mascara. Im not too fussed about them being lengthening because Im lucky enough my eyelashes are quite long. So onto what I own!!

Essence - No limits Waterproof- Black
Essence - All Eyes On Me - Purple
Soap and Glory - Thick & Fast - Black
Collection 2000 - Super Size Fat Lash - Black
 Maybelline - Mega Plush - Black
Maybelline - Colossal Cat Eyes - Black
Maybelline Great Lash - Black
Revlon - Grow Luscious Plumping - Black
Fashionista - The Double Collection - Black (and white base coat)
Vivo - Volume Mascara - Black
Barry M - Lash Modeling - Extra Black
Rimmel - Lash Accelerator - Black
Benefit - Bad Gal - Black

So there we go, quite alot! If anyone wants any reviews on these mascaras just ask and I will get them up!

Lots of Love