Sunday, 29 September 2013

I'm A Kitty Kat And I Meow Meow Meow

Whenever I am feeling down the little kitty tights come out and they actually never fail to put a little smile on my face. This whole outfit was pretty much me saying summer was not allowed to go and even though I really love autum I wanted to wear summer dresses just a little bit longer.
floral dress, cat tights

floral dress, book necklace

Cat tights and floral dress

So out came the kitty tights, the floral dress and a cardigan (because despite me declaring summer in the house it was so so so cold)

I know I have been so caotic on my blog promising to post more, doing about a week of posts and then going away again, but you know how people say bad things come all at once, kind of like when you wait ages for a bus to arrive and then 3 come all at once? Well I have yet more bad news, my nan has pancreatic cancer and has about 4/5 months left. When I found out a few weeks back it hit me hard, Ive really found it difficult to cope, but I am for lack of better term, becoming to accept what is happening and cherishing these last few months with my nan. She has been great to me and I will be very said when she goes. I cant promise how often I will post and if I learnt anything from my nan it was to do what you want when you want to.

I hope all you fine people are doing well

Lots of Love