Saturday, 17 August 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Metallic Pomegranate - Review

The Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate has been my most recent Colour Tattoo purchase, I love them in terms of bases for the eye shadows but this one is something a little more special!

In the tub it looks like brown in shade but it is almost like a brown/red cranberry colour. I use this all over my lid and pop a little of a cranberry colour over the top of it.
 It allows just the right amount of shimmer through the eye shadows but also looks stunning my itself. I really love this with a black kohl in the water line and nice thick lashes. It has to be the best Colour Tattoo I have purchased so far.
Everyone knows that these last for ages and are nice and creamy to apply. I just love the formulation of these, but this is really the first colour that I have purchased I would actually wear by itself.