Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes - Review

These Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes were a little one off miracle find in poundland. I know they are usually around £2 a pack in Boots or Superdrugs. I always buy my face wipes cheap because I do not see the need to spend a fortune on them which was why I was so happy to see these in poundland as I wanted to try them out.

I love that these are made from natural fibres (which is what the little eco form logo is for) and you get 24 wipes in a pack. I always associate Kleenex with tissues so I was really interested when they released these wipes, I figured they would be strong wipes and not fall apart but still be soft.


 I am very happy to say they lived up to my expectations! These wipes feel almost velvety on the skin, are so soft and gentle but are good at removing makeup. I will say that the natural fibres in the wipes can collect when removing stubborn makeup like water proof mascara and you tend to notice the fibres gathering together slightly. I'm not sure if I describe that very well but it is nothing that effects the wipe at all. I will also say that some parts of the wipe are slightly more moist in areas then in other parts but overall it is a really good wipe. They do what I expect which is to take off my makeup before a really good cleanse and they are soft and don't leave behind a horrible greasy feeling like with some wipes. I will be picking these up again if I see then in poundland BUT I might even consider paying full price for these kleenex face wipes as they are a face wipe I really enjoy using!!