Sunday, 4 August 2013

July Favorites 2013

What can I say about this month, the weather has been crazy, stupidly sunny one minute heavy rain the next!! With the changing weather I have not really had alot of makeup Items I have been using simply because I didn't know if it would stay on my face or not!! Apart from huge amounts of chocolate here have been my July favorites.

Barry M Nail Polish in Raspberry, now here is a simple colour that survived the change in weather, its a lovely pinky raspberry colour and is really great and long lasting on the nails. Everyone has loved the colour so far and its just perfect by itself and I dont have to dress this up at all. Perfect nail polish, I also have a feeling this will work in the winter months too.

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Black, this is a newish mascara for me, I got it when it was first released because it looked really good and a gel formula mascara was something completely new. The wand is a bit weird at first as it bends but it doesnt make a difference when applying the mascara. It gives great length and volume and lasts a long time too without flaking. Its a winning mascara for me.

Wet n Wild Mineral Pressed Powder, I got this ages ago in poundland but its been an absolute saviour for me right now. There is enough colour coverage to even out my skin tone and the little brush included is perfect for quickly applying the powder really fast. Theres also a mirror in the lid so I can throw this in my bag and not need anything else.

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Black, I think alot of people probably picked this up in the last edition of glamour mag. The felt tip style applicator is so small you can get a really fine line effortlessly this stays put for ages aswell. I love it. I will repurchase this when I run out. However I may get another copy of the mag if I see them because its such a bargain about £3 for the mag and the eyeliner costs £8. Plus theres loads of pictures of Isla Fisher who I have a huge girl crush on!!!

Sorry my favorites has not been huge this month, there has not been alot that I have been using, especially as I have had a difficult month. But I am feeling more myself and getting into wearing makeup again after spending ages being bare faced and makeup free!!

What has been your favorite beauty products this month?