Monday, 22 July 2013

Kitty Tights and Dalmatian Necklace! OOTD

I love a pair of statement tights I saw these on Taobao which is kind of like a Chinese version of Buy It Now Ebay and everything is really cheap. However the down point is you need a partnership company to buy it for you because they only ship inside China. I found one that only charged 8% of the total order for their fees. It wasn't too bad and the company was really great I got everything within a month and they changed my shipping type to make everything cheaper but still quick for me. Anyway onto these tights.

Kitty Tights, I love these the face is so cute on them, and the fit really nice, the skin tone section isn't too glossy like some tights I own and they are really good quality. 
I even love the tail detail on the back! I just love them!!
 I teamed my outfit with some shorts and a white tank top. Also clashing the whole cat theme with a new Butler and Wilson Dalmatian necklace I got from my mom for my birthday!
 I always think a nice fun outfit is good to put a smile on your face and these tights just make me so happy!

Hope you all having a nice day