Monday, 10 June 2013

Crazy Sexy Kohl - Soap and Glory Review

This has been sitting on my side for ages without having a review, simply because I fell in love with the eyeliners and never spoke about them because I was too busy using them! This was around for christmas but I have no idea if it can be purchased anywhere else so I feel really bad talking about them now! Fingers crossed its out next christmas if it is Im picking one up for a giveaway because it's mind blowing.
You get 5 eyeliners (which is all I brought it for) and three eyeshadows.

The eyeshadows can be perfectly used to make a smokey eye, theres a taupey brown, a purple colour and a lovely black shade. The eyeshadows are much more pigmented then I was expecting but I dont use them because they are in this tray I never reach for now I have taken out the eyeliners.

The eyeliners are so creamy they glide on effortlessly and last a long time, theres a brown, green, purple, blue and black. I know the black is available to purchase for around £5 and you wont find one that lasts longer for such a good price!

I reach for these eyeliners all the time, either to line my eyes or try to create interesting cat eye liner colours. Its a great little set that I love!

Whats your favorite eyeliner brand?

Lots of Love

x x