Thursday, 9 May 2013

Unleashing My Inner Pin Up Girl

I have always loved that pin up girl style. I also love so many other trends and styles that pin up is just something I have not incorporated into my everyday style yet. HOWEVER there are days when I just want to play dress up and I go crazy with my hair and makeup!

It usually ends up something like this!


 
 At the age of 23 I think I should have grown out of the whole 'dress up' stage of my life, but I don't think I ever will! Its too much fun, especially when you take photos of it and it all becomes weird and wonderful like this one!!!

 
Haha blurry arm!! I am thinking of having my eyebrows waxed a bit more arched, so I can fill them in and have that pin up feeling everyday!! Its always fun to play dress up, its even better when Im in my 50's dress! But with my recent weight gain all you see is boobies!!! 

Anyway let me know if you have these strange dress up periods!!

Lots of Love

x x