Thursday, 23 May 2013

Blogger Interview #3

This week is a fellow Kerry (although she spells it with a 'y' its so difficult for me to put that there because I just instantly go to spell it with an I!!)

Here are my questions for her ^_^

1. Why did you decide to start up a blog? 
As a writer I have a natural instinct to write down everything from funny conversations to raves about beauty products. I thought a blog was a great platform to spill everything into one place and so Kerralina was born!

2. What inspires you in life? 
People.  I'll just look at someone and think 'Yes. I'm going to be awesome and fabulous like they are.'

3. What is your favorite makeup style?
Understated but knock-out. Like Angelina Jolie - flawless base, flirty lashes and a bold lip.

4. Do you have any belongings that hold a special sentimental value to them? 
Not that I can think of off the top of my head. My body, I guess. I've had it for a long time and I won't be throwing it out any time soon.

5. What has been your most extravagant purchase? 
Probably my laptop. But then that was also a practical purchase. As far as reckless spending goes, I can do some serious damage in Primark, Topshop and Debenhams.

6. What are some of your pet peeves? 
When people chew loudly. JUST CLOSE YOUR MOUTH.

7. Your are in a clothes store, what do you look for first? Dresses? Shoes? Tops?! 
Oh god, ALL OF THE THINGS. I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I'm clothes shopping, although I guess my instinct would be to look at tops.

8. What is something you hate doing but know you have to?
Getting on buses. *shudders* I'm going to sound like a diva now but my idea of ideal travel does not involve puking children and people who haven't washed in weeks.

9. If you could have any meal in the world right now, what would it be?
Sushi. Always sushi.

10. What is one of your goals in life?
To have a book published!

11. Whats your favorite flavour of ice cream! 
Ben and Jerrys Chocolate Fudge Brownie. That stuff is food of the gods.

12. What are you most proud of, with regards to your blog? 
Bobbi Brown reading my article 'Confidence and the Young Women' and Tweeting me about it! (Here's the link if you wanted to check it out http://kerralina.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/confidence-and-young-woman-is-make-up.html

My question to you: What is the one thing you'd hate to lose?
 
My family. I could live without money, a house and even all my makeup, but if I could never live without my mom, dad, sisters, nephew, Pawl and Logan, those things are my life. Especially Pawl, we are practically one person. 
That aside if I ever lost poorly ted as in I just couldnt find that teddy bear anywhere I would cry!! I had him the day I was born and right now he's sat on the sofa!! 

Please go and check out Kerrys blog she sounds like a woman I would get on with sushi and book lover that hates buses!!

 
Lots of Love
 
x x
 
p.s email kezisms@gmail.com if you want to take part