Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Blogger Interview #2

My second blogger interview is from the very talented Shona at http://www.freshbeautyxox.blogspot.co.uk/
Shes someone who's blog Ive followed for a long time! I love her style of blogging! Shes much younger then me, and make me feel a bit old, but its always nice to see a younger take on life and all this beauty!
 
1. What made you want to start blogging? 
I originally had a youtube channel and soon after I started I saw blog links in peoples description boxes and I feel in love with the concept when I started reading blogs! Now a year and a half on I don't have a youtube channel anymore and I've thrown myself into blogging, I really love it!

2. As quite a young blogger were you worried about starting your blog? What do your friends think of it? 
Oh definitely and I still am now. I do feel intimidated by some older bloggers sometimes as I am only 15. I wasn't worried when I started but as I started blogging more and more I did start getting worried that people thought I'd was just an immature teen who was just doing this as a laugh. Even when I had the most amazing time at the #LDNBBMeet people kept on talking about my age and how I made them feel old, I felt like people thought I was too young to be blogging. I do sometimes feel a bit out of place. Just me being paranoid but I do think its all a little more scary when you around my age. But I wouldn't change what I do, I love it!

3. What do you like best about blogging?
The friends I've made, I've made some truly amazing friends via blogging and I don't know what I'd do without some of the people I've known and now met!
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
This isn't a blogging related one but I was round a friends house once when I was about 10 and my friends dad asked what flavour pringles he wanted and I said he should pick a certain flavour. His dad just snapped back at me 'you aren't having any!' and I felt so small and embarrassed, even when I think about it now I feel embarrassed despite the fact that I wasn't trying to say I wanted some. I've had worse embarrassing moments but I'll keep them to myself!

5. What is something that never fails to make you happy?
Blogging, despite the bitchiness sometimes whenever I feel down I write a post and I feel a lot happier!

6. How long on average to you take to get ready for a day out? 
Not that long at all. I shower and wash my hair in the evening so that saves me a lot of time in the morning. I generally don't do anything too fancy with my hair or makeup so again that shortens the time. Its never longer than an hour but mainly around 30 minutes to 45 minutes I'd say!

7. Favourite Chocolate bar or sweet?  
Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut or Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!

8. When your having a bit of a rubbish day how to you cheer yourself up?
I blog but if I'm feeling really down I'll talk to Jayne from whatjloves.blogspot.com who is always there to listen and always cheers me up! I do have other lovely lovely people who I talk to and they cheer me up but she is been really amazing recently :) Also talking to my followers/blogging friends on twitter cheers me up :)

9. Cats or dogs?! 
CATS! I love my 2 cats so much, they're called Marmite and Bruiser. Bruiser is about twice the size of Marmite despite the fact that Marmite is actually his mum!

10. What is one interesting fact about you! 
I can do this with both my thumbs, its like my party trick, people don't usually like it though aha!
(insert attached picture)
Inline image 1


11. What is your favourite blog post of your own? 
It was the first time I did a very opinion based lifestyle post and I really loved writing it and replying to comments!

12. Name something on your 'bucket list'!
I don't actually have a bucket list or any idea or things I want to do before I die!


My question for you: What are some of your main goals in life?

Thanks lovely, I loved answering the questions!
Shona xx
 
Oooooh good question! My main goal in life is just to be happy. I know it seems really saft but really after I left uni, I realised I wasn't a 'plan' kind of person, the career I thought I wanted, was just not for me, and now I dont really have a plan in my life! I mean it was never part of my 'plan' to date someone 12 years older then me and with a son, but it's happened and Ive never been happier!! I suppose I have a rough plan of moving my way up work I mean Im already doing some management training now. But I have no general plan in life other then to be as happy as I possibly can be! 
 

Lots of Love 

x x