Monday, 15 April 2013

The Procastinating Blogger Tag


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do. 

I very rarely put body lotions all over myself (I know its bad) but thats simply because its such a chore to do! It takes forever then you have to leave it to soak in. However I have just got a firming body lotion I put on my legs and stomach!! The only other thing I dont do is brush my hair! I know another strange one, but my hair is so fine I dont brush it everyday, I do it once a week to get out any fallen hairs but thats pretty much it, because knots and styles just fall out as its so fine.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?  

Confession time, I dont do this as often as I should, after every use I clean my brushes with baby wipes, face wipes anything like that, and I do spritz them with the elf daily brush wash to eliminate bacteria but I dont do a deep clean on my brushes as often as I should. It just takes forever, and then they dont dry fast and I need to use them before they are dry!! I have on one occasion even brought new brushes while waiting for some to dry, now that is bad!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? 

Im not a big nail person, however Ive been buying lots of lovely polishes to get me to do my nails more often. Because Im not at that stage of caring about my nails yet I can leave it chipped for ages, up to a week! It just chips more and more but most times I have other things to do instead that take priority!

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. purchasing a new top coat, foundation etc)? 

Im a complete shopaholic so I dont ever run out of things! I have multiple of everything, however I have gone a while without replacing my gel liner, they go dry and then thats suddenly always the time I want to use them.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

Besides not washing my brushes as often as I should? Im thinking this tah is just designed to show what a bad blogger I am ^_^
 
My worst beauty habit may be not taking my makeup off properly if I have been on a big night out. Its terrible for your skin, but sometimes Im just too tired to do a real deep clean!!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?  

Cleaning the oven? I do not know one person who like that! Ive even traded that job with my boyfriend, Ive told him I will clean the bathroom this week if he does the oven! 
I never knew moving out would be filled with so much cleaning. I swear everything needs doing and nothing ever looks like Ive cleaned it!! 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not? 

YES! If I know I need to be ready for 8pm (like the party I was going to the other week) I spend ages in the shower, singing, cleaning, doing my hair, shaving all areas that need to be removed of hair, then I wrap myself in towels and sit in the bedroom singing, watching youtube, or netflix, just passing the time and then before I know it, its 7.45pm I have no clothes ready no makeup on and I have to turn up late with the feeling of shame, but knowing I would do exactly the same thing next time!!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?  

No. Next question!! I totally applaud people that can, but I dont have that self restraint. I see something I want and I buy it, Thankfully I know what my funds are and I never spend anything I dont have. But I love that little pick me up feeling shopping gives me!

9. How organized is your makeup and nail collection? 

Not very. I organise it every now and again, and then it just gets destroyed when Im hunting for something and its all messy again within two days. Im not a very organised or tidy person!

 10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post? 
 
Erm I think its a few months or something? I know when I started I tended to leave ages between posts, and sometimes even now I leave a few days, but Im not one to have a schedule. 
I find with a schedule I put pressure on myself. Im much happier just blogging when I have time, and writing a few posts to go up over a week, or just writing loads and publishing them all on the same day (I have done that before!) 
I just write when I can, and when I want to. That way my blog stays my little slice of the internet, not like a business or my job. This is my hobby and if I keep doing it when I want to, it will be fun, whereas I think if I treated it like my job giving it a schedule and saying I will have stuff up this many days a week, I would feel pressure, and I wouldnt enjoy it. 
 
 
Well I had so much fun writing this, even if I did admit to all my bad beauty habits! 
 
I Tag you ALL to do this tag and please comment me a reply to your blog when you have done it! I would love to see all your answers!! 
 
Lots of Love
x x