Monday, 15 April 2013

Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in 'Flushed' - Review

Today I'm reviewing Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blusher in Flushed. Ive recently been getting getting into my cream blushers because they give a much more natural finish then some powder ones I own.

I saw this one and loved the colour, although it looked really scary and I thought I may look like a clown with it on!! However thankfully it isn't this bright on your face!



 The Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush retails for around£7.99 and I think thats pretty good considering that some cream blushers are alot more exspensive.

 I have two of these cream blushers and I will be reviewing pinched separately when Ive tried it out. I know a lot of people have said they find this difficult to apply. I think because it isn't as soft as some cream blushers I have. In my opinion this is a good thing for me because I don't pick up too much product. This allows you to play around and layer up the colour to be more suitable to your needs. This has more of a semi-matte finish, kind of when people say 'your skin but better' it gives that mostly matte but still fresh faced glow to the cheeks. I tend to not use my fingers with this because I personally cant blend out the edges very well, however I love using my real techniques contour brush to apply this. The small shape and packed bristles allow you to pick up enough product and blend it all in nicely.
 I also adore the packaging to these. Its simple and very classy. I love a classic black packaging, especially with this clear base to see what the colour is. I think Ive said it on posts before but I really love when packaging reflects the colour that's inside!
I have this on my cheeks here and as you can see, it just gives that pink flush to the skin. Its nothing too overpowering and for me gives that subtle amount of colour I like from an everyday blusher.

Which do you prefer? Cream or powder blushers?

Lots of Love
x x