Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Fragrance Direct Haul

I saw about fragrance direct on adverts on websites and stuff, but figured it just offered discounted perfumes. I had no idea how much makeup was on there! It wasn't until a wednesday #bbloggers chat that someone told me the bargain price of essie polishes on there! £1.99 for an essie polish? I was there faster then my thankyou for telling me tweet was sent out!

Heres what I got


Diego Dalla Palma Snow White and The huntsman Palette. This was a bargain £9.99 inside theres 6 beautiful brown eyeshadows a black eyeliner and the most gorgeous red lipstick ever.

Dainty Doll Blusher in Shade 004 - White is a sort of peachy coral with gold shimmer running through it. This was another bargain of £1.99


Essie polish is Bikini So Teeny and Neo Whimsical - These were £1.99 each which I couldnt believe as they start at £7.99 in superdrugs. I couldnt believe they were so cheap. It really makes you wonder where that other £6 goes if you were to buy them from superdrugs!

Lastly I got a Macadamia Oil Hair mask sample. I think theres enough in there for me to get two uses from. I really wanted to see what all the fuss is with this brand, but not commit to buying a huge bottle to find I dont like it!!

Hope you enjoyed the haul. Where do you find bargains online?

Lots of Love

x x