Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Fashion Wish List

As Im on a tight budget from now until end of next month, it always happens to be the time I want to spend spend spend.

Here are a few things I was lusting after, and now cant buy for the next few weeks :( boohoo.





1. Topshop Floral Biker Jacket

I really want a new biker jacket, and oh my days do I love this one. The floral print continues around the back, and I love that its a classic black with some added fun. Its a little costly at £75. But I can dream!!

2. Topshop Studded Mouse Ears

I think these are cute, with a dash of rocky edge which I love. I love mixing pretty and rock when I can. I think the rebel rock come from my heavy metal boyfriend and my 80s rock parents, and my pretty side comes from my undeniable love of dresses the 50's and all things girly.

3. New Look Tokyo Doll Black and White Stripe Lace Dress

I love the neckline on this dress and the fact the bottom skirt part is lace. It mixes my love of lace and my never dying love of monochrome!! This is a bargain at £24.99 and I hope its still available when I have some pennies to spend!!

4. Butler and Wilson 5 Crystal Star Necklace

I love love love Butler and Wilson, I love his bold character necklaces and rings, down to his more wearable pieces. This is something more wearable and pretty, At £28 its very affordable for Butler and Wilson!! Seriously some of his couture stuff is mega money I could only dream of having let alone spending on a bracelet!!

5. Butler and Wilson Large Crystal Open Wings Owl

Here is a more flamboyant expensive piece. It costs £228, but I love these more extravagant pieces better. I could sit in his shop for hours. I am very lucky to have step foot inside his shop in London (well its not hard to do but how often do you really get to go to one of only two shops a designer has) I was just mesmerised by all the vintage clothes and better still the lovely jewellery. I own a few bits from Butler and Wilson and if I won the lottery this would be on my list of things to buy.

Which do you like best?

Lots of Love

x x