Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Diego Dalla Palma Snow White and the Huntsman Palette Swatched

I got this Diego Dalla Palma Snow White and the Huntsman Palette. I got it for a discounted price of fragrance direct.It cost me £9.99. I had never heard of Diego Dalla Palma before but after some snooping on the interwebs Ive found its a really famous Italian makeup artist. I actually thought I was buying from Urban Decay as on the fragrance direct website that's where I found it. But I'm not disappointed with this brand at all!!



It has 6 different brown eye shadows, a huge mirror in the lid, an eyeliner, and a lipstick. For £9.99 I can not complain about anything!
Its all encased in a sturdy cardboard box, and feels like it will be durable. It does have a few magnets in the lid for a sturdy feeling close! It all feels very well made!
The six shadows are called
(Top Row Left - Right)
Snow
Shield
Mirror Mirror
(Bottom Row Left - Right)
Fairest
Destiny
Battleground

The Eyeliner is Shade Dark Night, The Lipstick is called The Wicked Queen but says Rossetto Rosso Red Lipstick on the tube.

I have to say I'm so impressed with the colour pay off of these shadows. They are soft and easily blended. Even the paler colours have a good colour which I wasn't expecting. Especially with the pale matte shade destiny. The eyeliner is also swatched here. It seems to be a standard black eyeliner that's soft and creamy to use. I love that the palette has a mixture of mattes and shimmers which means I think I will be able to create a range of looks even with so few colours.
The lipstick inside this is such a hidden gem too! I was expecting a darker almost blood or vampy red, but this is a bright orangey toned red lipstick.
The colour is fabulous and really vibrant. This swatch on my wrist was one swipe. Its creamy to use and feels moisturising on the lips. It isn't matte which I do like here. It adds life and vibrancy to the lips.
Here I am wearing the lipstick! I cant wait to get down and dirty with this set and really play about with some dramatic eye looks. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one!
Lots of Love
x x