Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Barry M Lipstick Shade 162 - Review

I love Barry M nail polish, but had never really tried out much of their makeup. That all changed when I won a Barry M competition and got some amazing goodies. I know their lipsticks have a great texture and last for ages because Ive tried their magical green Lipstick that turns pink on your lips. So I had high hopes I would Like this one too.


This is a gorgeous dark red colour. Fantastic for more vampy looks, which is quite good as I was after a darker colour to experiement with. 
 The pink packaging isnt quite to my taste but Its fun and makes it easy to find my collection. I like the black packaging from Barry M much better to this.
Here you can see the colour, its not as dark as I was expecting. But it is fun to experiement with me, and is nice to own in my fast growing collection of red lip colours. As I thought this was a nice wearing colour and as I thought it did have a nice texture and wears well.

Lots of Love

x x