Sunday, 10 March 2013

Whats in My Bag Tag - Lulu Guinness Edition

So after my mom looked for days and days I finally got myself a Lulu Guinness Red Nose Day Bag, I decided to show my little bag in a whats in your bag tag, and if some of you fancy buying one all the proceeds go to a fantastic charity that really make a difference in peoples lives.
Ever year I donate to a charity every month this year has been the Marie Curie Cancer Care nurses I wear my daffodil with pride, but there are always two other charities I buy products for every year they are, The Royal British Legion and their Poppy Appeal and Red Nose Day Products. I always get my sister a shirt and something for myself, when I saw that Lulu Guinness had paired up with sainsburys for Red Nose Day, I just knew what I was getting.



So check out my video, and pop down to a sainsburys near you and pick up a bag to support a great charity.

Lots of Love

x x