Sunday, 3 March 2013

Small Haul

I just thought I would share a little haul with you all today! I went shopping to get pawl a birthday present and my mom a mothers day present. I picked up a few things for myself, theres two parts to my haul, some beauty items and some storage items for my makeup!

 The storage first is nothing too exciting. some wire mesh trays for seperating and storing things, and a cute little letter holder that Im going to use to store my palettes in. These were just from wilkos.
Next I popped into boots and got myself some false nails (box of 200) two Barry M nails, one of the gelly ones (plum) and the new texured one (atlantic road) I also picked up the new Miss Sporty Dr Balm (shade 2), as I needed a new lip balm and had seen these are quite nice with a tiny splash of colour. Well thats it for my haul!!

Have you got yourself any little goodies lately?

Lots of Love
x x