Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Pamper Time

There are times when I need a pamper, and having a shower its a little difficult sometimes to feel like you get that pampering experience. But tonight I gave it a go!

Here's what I used

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser - I love this cleanser, its creamy nice on my skin and it feels clean afterwards. I know a lot of people say you need to be careful with this if you have sensitive skin, but honestly this works better and is nice on my skin then any hot cloth cleanser Ive tried.

Touch of Silver Twice Weekly Shampoo - I always use a purple shampoo when I have blonde hair it just helps to keep my blonde a nice colour, and this super concentrated version acts as a toner if I use it more then twice a week!!

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo - This is pretty self explanatory I'm trying to grow my hair and figured why not give this a go. got to be honest here I don't like it as much as the hair mask/conditioner that comes in a tub.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Intensive Conditioner - For days when your hair is thirsty and needs some love!! An intensive conditioner is a must in every girls hair care, especially if you dye your hair!!

Lush Mint Julips - A lip scrub that smells like mint matchmakers? What more could a chocoholic want!

Soap and Glory Smoothie Body Milk - Now we are onto after the shower! I love this body milk, it absorbs quickly and smells like toffee popcorn....YUM

Simple Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream* - A nice thick night cream that doesn't absorb too fast and leaves my skin soft and silky!

Clinique All About The Eyes Rich - I could never be without this now. When I don't use it my wrinkles are more obvious my eyes are a bit more puffy, this has been a saviour for my eyes and worth every single penny of its price tag.

OH I've just realised my shower gel wasn't in this picture!! I used oilatum, its not a shower gel but its almost like an oily white paraffin wash, I use because of my eczema.

So those are some of my pampering bits and pieces, great for a nice shower time to relax and forget that my boyfriend has ditched me to watch football!!

Are you a shower or a bath kind of person? Me I'm all about the showers!!

Lots of Love
x x

P.S Ive heard GFC may be going, please follow my on my social media links above to keep in touch and up to date with my blog :)

*PR Sample