Thursday, 7 March 2013

Oh The Beautiful Shoes

I am a huge shoe lover, oddly I dont own many!!

I tend to find a pair of shoes I love then wear nothing else for ages and pretty much destroy the pair of shoes I loved so dearly. Im pretty sure this is going to happen again, now Ive found a pair of everyday shoes I can not stop wearing. I got these studded little beauties primark for the bargain price of £5.

These pictures always make me laugh how the sun has made the studs all shiney shiney!! These are loafer style shoes and the fitting is really good. They cover more of my feet then my ballet shoes which has been really nice in this colder weather and the look stylish with everything! Trousers, jeans, dresses, shorts you name it they look great.
 These are flat shoes, so they are perfectly comfy, however be careful if you wear flats all the time, it can be bad for your feet if you dont support them properly!!
I have been wearing these pretty much non-stop for a month now, and being from primark I was really expecting them to fall apart already!! However Im so pleased theres no sign of breaking yet so I think I have a good many days of wearing left in them yet!



Lots of Love
x x