Sunday, 10 March 2013

Look Im Not In A Blue Polyester Shirt - OOTD

For ages Ive wanted to do outfit of the day posts, Ive done a few, but hated them!! I was never happy with how I looked or my body!! But now Im going to embrace me and show off what Im wearing!! Not in any vain sense but I spend so often at work in a uniform now I just want to shout

 'Look Im not in a blue polyester shirt!!!'

So here it is, my first Im not in a blue polyester shirt - ootd post!!

 These shorts were from a next clearance shop and cost me £1 such a little bargain, they are perfect for spring (even if it is trying to snow right now!)
 The top is from Primark for £5. The little bandeau top is from asos and was £5 it was a great little buy as I put it under so many tops that Ive customised, or anything like this with lace backs.
 The necklace is a little gem as well, from claires and was part of the offer they have on sale items when they dont sell!! It has rabbits and keys, and lockets and watch faces, its so alice in wonderland I love it, even if it is very noisey and jingles alot!!

Hope you all have a nice day!

Lots of Love

x x