Sunday, 24 March 2013

Cutting Up My T-Shirts

Well what happens when you take one t-shirt and a pair of scissors? Well that new t-shirt becomes a little funkier!! This was your bog standard t-shirt with a print on. It was quite a high neck on it, which I dont really like so Ive cut the neck off and done something rather special to the back!!

 Ive cut strips into the back and weaved them, I think it looks really cool!! Im so happy with it! I like how its taken it from a normal t-shirt to something really cool.
Im going to get some new cheap little shirts to experiement on and try to customise them in new ways!

Do you customise your shirts? Or keep them how they are?

Lots of Love
x x

P.S Ive heard GFC my be gone soon, so keep up to date with all my blogs by following me on my social media buttons above.