Saturday, 9 March 2013

Barry M Texture Nail Polish - Review

I gave in and brought the Barry M Textured Polish. Im not 100% sure what I think of this one. One coat isn't enough to give great colour, but does give a nice texture, and two coats gives great colours but I feel it gets a little messy.
The colour is really nice, but Im just not 100% sure about the texture!! I have a few reasons why, number 1, when I apply my foundation with my hands, it got transferred onto the surface of the polish and I had a foundation stripe!! The next thing is you can actually scratch the paint off the texture and it gets a really odd white look to it!!


From far away it doesnt look too bad!! I just dont think the texture trend is one for me!!

Have you tried Barry M Texture Nail Polish?

Lots of Love

x x